Hi, I’m Nicole and I am the principal photographer here at Crimson. I shoot 90% of the work we do, however I have a small team who work with me at weddings and larger events. I’ve been shooting now for over a decade and I can still say that it is one of the greatest jobs I could have ever stumbled upon. I am so blessed to have worked with so many incredible couples and families over the years doing what I love – many who have become great friends. My goal as a photographer is to provide you with works of art – beautiful images that tell your story, each worthy of being framed. It’s important for me that you feel comfortable and relaxed, which always leads to the very best photographs.
With regards to weddings, I prefer quality over quantity and therefore take on only a limited number of weddings each year. Should you choose me to photograph your wedding here are a few things to expect:
- I don’t want you to be posing all day.
- I’m always looking for the magical moments in-between.
- I drool over details and seek to capture every single one.
- I like to provide enough direction so that you will feel confident and at ease (however it is my aim to stay out of the way when I can).
- I want you to be present and fully able to enjoy and celebrate together with family and friends. Isn’t that what its about?
“Nicole’s artistry as a photographer has always captured the true emotions of my clients. Nicole’s warm demeanour and laid back style always makes everyone feel comfortable and the end result is pure magic. Thank you Nikki for always taking such good care of my clients’ and their photography needs.”